Anschütz Standard 22 Gyro Compass ensures highest accuracy and maximum reliability under all environmental conditions. Operational safety of the gyro compass was dramatically increased due to a unique technical design which uses a patented data transmission technology instead of using slip rings. Providing proven gyro compass technology and long maintenance periods, the Anschütz Standard 22 Gyro Compass is a long time secure investment with lowest operation costs.
Since the Anschütz Standard 22 Gyro Compass was designed as a modular system, our customers can expect outstanding features in order to meet their individual requirements best. Up to three gyro sensors can be connected to one system and other sensors may be integrated additionally. As the first gyro compass system it integrates gyro, satellite and magnetic heading sensors.
The basic system consists of the gyro compass, an operator unit and a distribution unit. We also offer a fully redundant gyro compass system which complies with DNV NAUT-AW, NAUT-OC and NAUT-OSV. This system is equipped with a double gyro compass, double distribution unit and double operator unit and one change-over unit which means redundancy in compass and distribution. No single failure will cause loss of heading information to the connected equipment.
Facts & Features
- Low lifecycle costs due to maximum reliability and long maintenance intervals
- Quick settling function
- Individual, manual and automatic speed / latitude error correction
- Compass monitor and selector with automatic switch-over (configurable)
- Central alarm resetIndependent transmitting magnetic compass (TMC)
- Integration of magnetic compass, GPS compass, HRG, FOG and external rate-of-turn gyro
- High precision ROT output accuracy acc. to IMO
- IMO approved including high-speed craft (HSC)
- Modular product range to meet individual requirements
- Integrates seamlessly into your system environment due to a multitude of interfaces and formats
- Short installation time